Thursday, October 25, 2012

Some Small Things # 1 - Rain rain

Today was very tiring because I've been waking up really early for the past few days (I am a creature of the night) helping Wina out with lot's of her stuff, travelling from south to north to south. Plus, we've been staying up late milking each day that we spend together.

It's really nice getting busy with your partner - no pun intended. I mean, I don't expect much from investing my time and energy. It keeps me from being torn apart when the anticipation isn't fulfilled. But, heck, when the returns come in, I feel like the happiest guy alive.

Anyway. Today was a little different. First of all, I get grumpy in the morning. No amount of coffee or sugar can get me perky. Morning and Keav just don't mix together. Second, the weather wasn't very compatible for travel. The winds were cold and the sky looked like it was my last day on earth.

We got to Taft really early (Wina had breakfast with her friends Trizh and Ron). After she met up with her friends, I walked to my friend Chris' apartment to take refuge from the dreary weather. I played a little Shadow of the Colossus, which by the way is one of the most awesome classics I've ever encountered. After killing some adorable guardians, I went to sleep.

Sometime around 1 o'clock pm, I woke up to Wina (YAY! :D). We went off to take our lunch in this place called Chicken Chop. THEY HAD NO CURRY. FML. Anyway, I ordered this disgusting dish that they called beef yakiniku. It was nothing like yakiniku, however. The thing tasted more like fried beef smothered in fish-ball sauce. The only good side about the experience was the buttered corn on the side. Ugh. What a lunch. NO CURRY.

After lunch I parted with Wina (she had class) and headed back to Chris' place where I played ZAG with my childhood friends and then some. Slew some ninja zombie nurses (two more heads added to The Headhunter's collection).

Then came the bus ride back to Wina's. Bus surfing doesn't usually irk me, but the weather and the humans congested all around me just made it near unbearable. Good thing I didn't flip out. Anyway. Now I'm here spending another night at my partner's family's house and having a nice time. :) Despite the very long day, I can say it was worth it. NO CURRY THOUGH SO NO PLUS POINTS.

2 comments: