Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stuff On the Side # 1 - Behbehss!!! XD

So while I was away (meaning I went home, for once), I found my old photos of me being a cheeldrens. And holy sh*t I was an adorable kid.


So yeah. I have no recollection of my postnatal behbeh days other than drinking from my milk bottle and snoozing most of the day away.



This picture here is an example of me snoozing.



"WHY THE FFFFF YOU WAKE ME UP?!?!"
As a kid, I was already known to be a delinquent. I loved sleep and when people woke me up I'd throw tantrums, flip 'em the finger, or simply look adorable and go back to sleep.



This is my loving sister and her beautiful set of snappers. Love you panget. Little did behbeh me know that those snappers would be my future. Unfortunately (and fortunately) I've no pictures of said blight infested teeth.



My fisrt behbeh stehpss. Well no not really. This was probably a few days after I learned to walk, which was sometimes rued by my mother because I always seemed to be everywhere (I learned how to run and make loud noises at the same time).



This is my papa. He's really cool and sweet. I remember days when I would doze off, snuggling on his cheek full of manly ruggedness. He'd lul me to sleep humming some oriental tune with his gruff voice.



Papa's wardrobe consists of a blue long-sleeve polo, a white shirt or tank-top, a pair of slacks, a pair of leather shoes, and his glasses. Everywhere he went this was what he wore. As you can see, he goes to the beach in them. I don't ever recall seeing him in the salt with his semi-formal on though. That would've been a funny story to tell.



A foreshadowing of my mild OCD towards cleanliness. I have fits of obsessive cleaning like picking up garbage on the streets, washing someone's dishes, making someone's bed, arranging books so that they're never askew, and other stuff. But mostly, as a cleaning behbeh, I liked the sound of a vacuum. If I remember right, I imagined it as a great wolf whilst I sat upon its broad, mighty back.



Cheese. I like cheese. :D



I WANT YOUR CHOCLITS PLES



Papa and I on a car ride. Every time I enter the car with him around, I sit on his right leg and he'd bounce me up and down and I would giggle. I miss those car rides.



My love for water takes me back to this instance at Royal Tagaytay where I wouldn't get out of the pool. I liked the feel of the steps on my butt and the cool water. And swimming was just so much fun (even if all I did at the time was cling to the wall and laugh).


That's me being retarded. In this picture, I am holding my best friend and his friend the hotdog pillow. My best friend survived both primary school and lived long enough to see me through my second year of secondary school. Dear mother threw my best friend away, thinking that it was immature for a 16 year-old boy to sleep hugging his behbeh pillow.


I miss being a behbeh. Wondering if my kids would be as adorable as I was. That'd be nice. And narcissistic. But what the hey.

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird I was tearing up when I was reading this?? Lol yes it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >:D< don't worry Joelle. I was crying in my head when I wrote this. Being a baby seems like so much fun, but it's futile to think I can ever become one ever again. D:

      Delete