Thursday, November 15, 2012

Some Small Things # 5 - People are, as I find, wanting of RESPECT

First and foremost, she has a name. Her name is Paula Jamie Salvosa. Her name is NOT "Amalayer girl" or whatever the heck it is people have up your dirty sleeves. She does NOT deserve all the trash and hate.

What is the deal with people today? I wonder if they have anything better to do other than post trash on the web. Yes. TRASH. I do not deny my saying it. Does this over-the-top criticism contribute to society? Yes. But not the type of contribution I'd teach my kids if I do have them.

Have we no shame at all? Not just the Filipinos who partake in this mob brutality. These things happen. People flip out. Unfortunately, someone was tactless enough to take a video of someone's terrible day and posted on the web. Now it's the next big thing after Sotto and the RH Bill.

I don't see how people can be so evil. And I don't take that word lightly. People look at the mistakes of others and laugh not thinking that maybe one day it could happen to them. I find people lacking the simple notion of respect. And then some.

Everyone is so one sided it sickens me to the core. Sometimes I wonder if people are just as miserable as I think they are stagnating and regressing making sure they pull people down with them. It's so disappointing. We could do better than this. Humans were made for better things, not waste their potential on petty, disgusting things such as abusing another fellow person.

No comments:

Post a Comment