Sunday, December 23, 2012

Some Small Things # 11 - The End is a New Beginning

I will try to say what I can as briefly as I can because there's a lot to say and not a lot of time saying it. A lot has happened these past few days that have put a huge smile on my face. I speak of some bridges that I have crossed, mended, and burned.

To the CAS Chorale, I applaud your performance last Thursday, the 20th of December for your outstanding performance. I left the chorale in good hands, it seems. You have a long way ahead of you. I hope you guys go farther than my batch ever did. Don't be discouraged when the odds are against you. If they do weather your mood do not hesitate to sing. For the love of music, sing. Nothing can be more powerful than the feeling of giving life through music.

To those who I have offended somehow, by the way I express myself or how I sternly defend my principles, I cannot say that I am sorry. But we are friends, and we learn a few things that allow us to understand each others' actions. No matter what we do against each other (by intention or not), I think good things will always come as a result. I hope that we can grow better as we live in these trying times.

To my friends whom I speak to less and less, there are some things (situations and thoughts) that I need to reconcile because the old pictures that I have no longer fit what their subjects actually are and it disheartens me. I fear for change and how further away you all become as time passes whether by my doing or yours. I bare thick ropes that are about to snap that I hope somehow I will be able to mend and not break.

The year is about to end. So will my life in college. I hope the best for what comes after both for me and for those of you whom I hold dear.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. You seem like a really good guy. And I like this quote: "Nothing can be more powerful than the feeling of giving life through music." I DEFINITELY AGREE kasi it really feels great :)

    ReplyDelete