Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Some Small Things # 10 - Something New

Hey guys! It's been a while since I put up a new blogpost and for good reason! :D After some thought (and much internal debate), I decided to get my shit straight do something productive! I am committing to my self-imposed training in order for me to get back on the field of Visual Arts, more specifically, photography and drawing.

I realized this after a long walk from school a few days back the 1.) Literature isn't quite infatuated with me as I am with her and 2.) I think I express myself better with pictures rather than words. SO. In the future, I will be posting about the things I do with the help of some photo's that I'll be taking/drawings that I'll be... well... drawing. :D

Besides that, I'll be working on this site, too. I'm still learning the kinks of this thing and heck I'm not very talented with this stuff. Hopefully, I get to fix the site up enough for you guys to have a better feel when visiting.

p.s.

I will, as much as can, post about the awesome stuff that happens to me. I don't think it's healthy for me (or you) to have to read weird, angsty, angry stuff on the interwebs, that is unless I'm making a point. :D

Hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment