Saturday, February 2, 2013

Some Small Things # 15 - Incandescent

Hey guys! I've recently finished drawing the stuff I'm featuring in my latest art book "Incandescent". The drawings portray the most lucid of my dreams about childish battles, unforgettable horrors, or personal sanctuaries... Come explore my subconscious as you flip through Incandescent page by page.


(not the official) cover of my latest art book entitled "Incandescent"

To those of you who are within the locale of the Philippines particularly Metro Manila, I, in collaboration with MOARBOOKS (www.moarmoarmoar.com), will be selling copies at two venues. On February 9, 16, and 23, Moarbooks will be at Art in the Park High Street supporting indie artists and their works (mine included). Also on February 9, I will be showcasing Incandescent at Komikon Baguio together with people from Moarbooks. Hope to see you around!

For reservations or inquiries, just leave a mail at incandescent2013@gmail.com or leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment